Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Zoka - Greenlake

Ange and I went to Zoka the other day.  The space is huge and comfortable.  Everything is a dark wood.  Ange and I went at noon on a wednesday and I counted 22 laptops.  The barista was thorough and methodical, I could tell he probably came from a bartending background seeing as how he presented and poured the drink on the bar in front of me.  He did well, even though the espresso was seven days old, I can't fault him that though.
There's really only street parking and we found a place pretty quickly.  There's a dentist next door - I can't imagine they're busy late at night.  I even saw Julianna Margulies, can you see her too?


2 comments:

Geoffrey Nel Thomas said...

Is that her next to the guy in blue on the laptop?

Pat "the outdoor cat" Thomas said...

Yeah, you're right, that's her!!