This is Urban Coffee Lounge, my new job. It's a pretty great place, lots of light with a warm atmosphere even though it's somewhat of an industrial scene. The wood, fireplace and color give it warmth I think. I like it a lot. They're a Stumptown account, the largest account in the Seattle area. The owner has a great passion for coffee, well ... quality in general. You should really stop by, if not to see me and Andrew Milstead - and Laila, you should enjoy yourself with they're pastries and coffee. I'm not really an advertisement, just new to the area.
“Water from a Rock” (Exodus 17:1-7)
-
A man stormed into the library one day and strode aggressively up to the
front desk. The librarian looked up at him and inquired, “May I help you,
sir?”...
1 week ago
1 comment:
I want to come hang out there...
Post a Comment